Industrial ventilation experts from across the U.S. and Canada will provide instruction and lectures on the design, construction, use, and testing of ventilation systems. The conference offers an introductory and two advanced design courses, a Managing Industrial Ventilation Systems course, and two optional workshops.
- February 8-11, 2016: Ventilation Conference
- February 12, 2016: Combustible Dust Workshop (3/4 day w/lunch)
- February 12, 2016: Troubleshooting Workshop (3/4 day w/ lunch)
spreadsheet Click here (33 KB) to take the Design Class Self-Placement Questionnaire. This will help you determine which class would be most beneficial for you.
• Plant Engineers and Managers • Facilities Managers • Risk Managers • Sheet Metal and Mechanical Contractors • Consulting Engineers • Industrial Hygienists • Anyone involved in overseeing industrial ventilation system design, installation, operation and maintenance.
• Low student-to-instructor ratios providing participants with the greatest opportunity for successfully learning the presented material • Receive maintenance points for industrial hygiene and potentially professional engineering certification • Receive reference materials pertinent to industrial ventilation system design, management and troubleshooting.