Industrial ventilation experts from across the U.S. and Canada will provide instruction and lectures on the design, construction, use, and testing of ventilation systems. The conference offers an introductory and two advanced design courses, a Managing Industrial Ventilation Systems course, and two optional workshops.
- February 10-13, 2020: Ventilation Conference
- February 14, 2020: Combustible Dust Workshop (3/4 day w/lunch)
- February 14, 2020: Troubleshooting Workshop (3/4 day w/lunch)
- The 4-day Conference begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, February 10 and concludes at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 13.
to view the 2019 Conference at a Glance Schedule.
The 2020 draft version will be available in June.
to view the 2019 Conference brochure. The 2020 brochure will be posted in October.
to take the Design Class Self-Placement Questionnaire. This will help you determine which class would be most beneficial for you.
• Plant Engineers and Managers • Facilities Managers • Risk Managers • Sheet Metal and Mechanical Contractors • Consulting Engineers • Industrial Hygienists • Anyone involved in overseeing industrial ventilation system design, installation, operation and maintenance.
• Low student-to-instructor ratios providing participants with the greatest opportunity for successfully learning the presented material • Receive maintenance points for industrial hygiene and potentially professional engineering certification • Receive reference materials pertinent to industrial ventilation system design, management and troubleshooting.